We, at RESCO, follow international quality control and service standards. Not only this, but we are also dedicated to making sure to provide a safe and healthy workplace for all the workers working for the company. We understand our responsibilities towards the environment and believe in a transparent and positive policy. With our high-quality solutions, we take our promise to safety to a new level. At RESCO, w in corporate health safety and environment (HSE) management systems into all our business activities and have vowed incessant development to safeguard the safety of our people and the environment.
To implement HSE & quality policy RESCO will –
- Maintain, monitor, audit, and evaluate and improve HSEQ to assess the risk to human health and safety. We will apply proper risk management principles to make a sure agreement with pertinent legislation and internal requirements.
- Encourage employees to have ownership for ascertaining and removing hazards, avoiding harm to themselves and others, by comprising HSEQ performance in the appraisal systems.
- Evaluate, plan, construct, and commission all projects and services in agreement with all pertinent laws. We will meet standards set by pertinent legislation through the diligent application of technically recognized and economically feasible processes.
- Use suitable HSE management systems, which are planned to constantly enhance performance constant with distinct objectives.
- Give equal importance to Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality together with other objectives of the company.
- Apply cost-effective management practices to advance environmental safety to all our services to minimize risk to occupational and public health and safety and the environment.
- Recognize its duties to all staff and to provide a safe working environment. Make sure safe working practices are a crucial and principal part of the business.
- Provide leadership, direction, and resources to back implementation of quality and HSE Management System